I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Blog Hop -- ABC or 123



Hello Friends!

Welcome to our Monthly Sunday Blog Hop!

These blog hops are the third Sunday of every month....a must see for a lazy Sunday afternoon!
Each month we will have a theme which each Design Team member is challenged to interpret any way they like. 
The theme for September is:
ABC or 123
We ask that you browse through each Design Team member's post and leave them an encouraging comment....short or long, they all are appreciated!
There will be a prize each month!
September's prize is:
$25 gift certificate to Clear Dollar Stamps for Digital Images
WINNER:  The winner will be randomly chosen from comments received on DT member blogs. The winner will be announced on the CDS blog Thursday, September 20th.
...........................................................
Let's go look and see what my other DT members did!
Remember, leave an encouraging comment and be entered to win our contest....the more comments, the more times you are entered!


Have fun hopping, my friends, and be sure to leave comments along the way!  You could be the winner of the gift code!
Thanks for hopping with us!  
Hope your day is filled with blessings and stamping galore!


6 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Enjoyed the hop. Did not see a Sun blog hop post for Jerusha so I commented on her Sat post.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Stephanie said...

I really enjoyed all the inspiration from the blog hop. Great interpretations on the theme. I also didn't see a Sun. blog post for Jerusha so I commented on her digi release post from Sat.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Thank you for the great hop!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful hop ladies! Love all the inspiration!
Sorry Lisa, for some reason I couldn't leave a comment on your blog. I did love how you did your tree and the dimensional glaze on the ornaments!

Donna said...

What a fun hop, ladies! Love your images and the variety of cards was great. What a fun challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

An'Jenic G. said...

Great Hop. I love seeing all DT Creations. I tried to leave a comment on Lisa Lara page but I will not let me comment on any of her post. Not sure whats going.

Lisa your card is beautiful. I love how you used the ornament sentiment.

Thanks for a great hop AJ-