I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Reminder for Part 2 of Calendar Challenge!

Only 3 days left in Part 2 of the Calendar Challenge!!
It is not too late to get motivated to work on a calendar for a Christmas gift. Christmas is only 5 months away so time to start on those crafty Christmas gifts!!
Here are 2 pages for me so only one to go in this round. I hope to get the third one done tomorrow night! Wish me luck! And I see AJ of AJ's Creative Energy also has one more month to go on this round!! Come on AJ you can do it!! Also, a big Congratulations to Shelly of Ink & Sew who has completed 3 calendar pages for Part 2!! Thursday will start Part 3 of the Calendar Challenge!

 I used the sketch from Page Maps June 2013 for inspiration.
 










1 comment:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Life has been a little busy, but I have managed to make the last month for this round. Thanks for the encouragement :)